ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium 2022
The 2022 Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancers Symposium offers new, innovative findings in GI cancer treatment, research, and care.
Program at a Glance
* Highly interactive sessions with multidisciplinary perspectives based on the latest international research advances.
* Presentation of the newest innovations and implications for optimal patient care.
* Enhanced opportunities for face-to-face networking and collaboration, and on-demand access to meeting materials.
*Solution-focused strategies for the GI cancer care community.
Ways to Engage
* Present at the leading, multidisciplinary forum for new innovative research in telehealth, technology, access to care, and more. Make a difference for every patient everywhere with one of the largest global audiences in GI cancer care.
* Stay up to date on the latest practice-changing science in GI cancer care. Prior attendees race about the multidisciplinary value that the GI Cancers Symposium brings to the GI field. Meet the experts who are putting the science into context and how to apply in practice.
Make lasting connections with colleagues, presenters, and GI specialists around the world with more face-to-face networking, mentorship, and a chance to discuss the latest solution-focused strategies.
* Debate what we can do now and where we’re going. Keep up to date on the future of technology and how it relates to access, diagnosis, and follow-up predictions about screening.
* Explore the latest drug developments and advanced technology and connect with industry leaders.
As precision medicine evolves, so does the international discussion on access to treatments. Come together with the diverse GI cancer care community for the latest innovative science, solution-focused strategies, and multidisciplinary approaches.