Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology & Hepatology 2021 - LIVESTREAM
Stephanie L. Hansel, M.D., M.S., William C. Palmer, M.D., Rahul Pannala, M.D.
March 4 - 7, 2021 - LIVESTREAM - Central Standard Time
This CME course updates healthcare providers in gastroenterology and hepatology on new approaches to the diagnosis and management of patients with gastrointestinal and liver diseases.
Multidisciplinary Mayo Clinic faculty present data on topics including general gastroenterology, inflammatory bowel disease, colorectal neoplasia, esophageal diseases, motility, nutrition, pancreaticobiliary disorders, endoscopy and hepatology.
Endoscopists give video presentations on complex endoscopy cases and new technology. Controversies in the diagnosis and management of patients with gastrointestinal and liver diseases are analyzed in case presentations and panel discussions.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
* Summarize current management options for Clostridium Difficile infection.
* Review guidelines on management and treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.
* Describe best practices for polypectomy in colonoscopy.
* State management options for eosinophilic esophagitis.
* Recognize acute pancreatitis, complications and natural history.